Sunday, May 20, 2012

Reading-25-reflection


   Fifth teen weeks I ago started a reading 25 at South-West College my initial thoughts where that I was a good reader because I comprehend most of what I read. I will read something every day via it be on the internet, newspaper or from a magazine. Now that is near the end of semester I get chance to look back over this course an analyze how reading is different for me then it was at the beginning of the class I have learned important key factors in reading that are essential for one too become a great reader. I have learned a method called talk to text which has help me not only for understanding the reading material  with confidence and I defiantly a can see improvement in my other classes. The class has been a enjoyable for myself learning main idea, supporting details, implied main ideas, inferences, purpose and tone ,argument, and critical reading.

1 comment:

  1. Your success in your other classes is truly exciting. That's what I'd hoped would happen for everyone in the class. By strengthening your reading skills you should see a difference in your ability to process text in your other classes as well as in everyday life. Thanks for sharing your experience with talk-to-the-text and your success in anthropology ( I hope I got the class right).

    ReplyDelete